Are you someone with a knack for writing who also enjoys traveling? Why not join our team and contribute to SF North Beach? We are always looking for fresh and new voices who can add some value to the site, and would love to hear from you.
Whether you want to share your own San Francisco experience, or write reviews on sights, eateries or hotels situated in the area, there is always a spot for you at SF North Beach. We are also in the process of broadening our horizons and covering a larger area, so if you have any travel tips or insights to share with our readers, you are more than welcome to send a sample of your work through.
Please be aware that there are a couple of requirements that all submissions have to adhere to:
- All work submitted must be checked, proofread and edited before sending it to us. If your work is filled with obvious grammatical errors and typos it will not cut.
- Only work that is unique and never before published will be considered. Please do not submit work that has been published elsewhere in the past, be it in print or online.
- Articles must reflect a unique voice and style, please refrain from copying any style seen in archived articles. We want to keep the site’s content fresh and engaging.
- Articles submitted must provide readers with insights, tips and unique information on what to expect when visiting a specific city or town. You can also write about your own experience.
- Articles must not exceed the maximum word count of 1,000 or be shorter than the minimum word count of 450 words.
Contact our offices if you would like to get more information on how to submit your work. Please note that our editor receives hundreds of submissions daily, and that it can take up to two weeks before you hear whether or not your submission has been successful.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!